Hartland, MI Heating & Cooling Services
Comfortability should never be a compromise. Our expert technicians provide installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement services for your home HVAC systems. With extensive experience and knowledge in the heating and cooling business, Dominion Service Company will bring our Hartland, MI, HVAC services to you and customize a solution that is right for you.
Our skilled team is exceptionally trained in residential heating system installation, repair, and replacement services. We’ll help you keep your home comfortable and warm during the colder months.
Whether you need a new cooling system or repairs to your existing one, we have the experience to get the job done on time and on budget. Dominion Service Company will ensure your home is ready to beat the summer heat with functioning cooling systems.
Beat the heat in Heartland, MI with AC services from Dominion today! Contact us to get your home cooled down in no time.
Signs That You Need HVAC Repairs
Just as your body’s symptoms warn you of an underlying illness, your heating and air conditioning units tell you they need attention through a series of red flags. A healthy HVAC system doesn’t draw attention to itself. It works silently, uses a realistic amount of energy, and emits no odors. If you’re noticing your HVAC unit, the odds are high that repairs are in your future. Pay attention if your heating or cooling systems:
- No longer provide enough airflow. Weak ventilation suggests a blockage or broken motor.
- Are over-cycling. Your unit’s cycles should be regular in all seasons. If it’s cycling constantly, you might have a problem with your air filter, thermostat placement, or refrigerant levels.
- Are causing excessive dust in your living space. Circulated dirt is usually a sign of dirty ductwork or clogged filters.
- Are leaking. Pooling water or refrigerant indicates a damaged drain tube or refrigerant leakage.
- Are squealing, clanging, or whirring. These alarming sounds are often a prequel to a more serious failure.
Make sure to keep an eye out for these signs, and call Dominion Service Company at 810-844-4178 as soon as you suspect you need repairs!
The Importance of Not Putting off HVAC Repairs
Minor symptoms often evolve into more serious problems, so treat small irritations as impending HVAC emergencies. A delayed repair could shorten your unit’s life span, add impurities to your air, and lead to the loss of your compressor and other expensive components. Here are some other problems that can arise by delaying necessary repairs:
- Blockages and leaks can prevent heat transfer and overheat your condenser.
- Dirty blowers will dial up your energy usage.
- Power malfunctions could be a sign of dangerous electrical problems that increase your fire risk.
- A tripping circuit breaker exposes you to overheating and fire risks. It could also cause power surges that harm your other appliances.
- Refrigerant leaks will ultimately strain your system, reduce its life span, and cause permanent HVAC failure.
The Importance of Annual Maintenance on Your HVAC System
It’s easy to ignore a functional HVAC system, but regular tune-ups are a crucial way to extend its life span. Annual maintenance will keep your unit’s efficiency levels in tiptop shape. Your technicians will lubricate and clean each component so that clogs don’t cause excessive strain that snowballs into massive utility bills. A poorly maintained HVAC unit is also likely to:
- Overheat due to condenser blockages, which can cause permanent burnout.
- Develop expensive power malfunction
- Introduce dust and humidity into your air
- Provide patchy heating results that lead to discomfort
- Develop leakage due to blockages and broken condenser pumps
- Suffer from frequent breakdowns
Experience the difference that a well-maintained AC or heating system can make! Call 810-844-4178 to schedule HVAC maintenance.
Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air quality is one of the most important health and environmental concerns. At Dominion Service Company, we provide comprehensive solutions to ensure that your air quality is clean and consistent throughout your entire home.
When the temperature inside of your home is well-balanced, the comfort level is unmatched. We offer both programmable and smart thermostat installation services to keep your home comfortable and energy-efficient.
Let us make your home comfortable. With our comprehensive service options, Dominion Service Company will make sure your home is the right temperature, no matter the season.
Contact us to learn more about our Hartland, MI, HVAC services.